Sunday, August 17, 2008

Megan and the Treadmill


So, Megan, Lily and our neighbors daugther Veronica were down in the basement playing, when I hear a horrible noise...I rush down to see what has happened and Megan is screaming while Lily and Veronica are wide eyed. I asked what happened and this is what they tell me...
Megan though it would be fun to "run" on the treadmill, (this is against the rules and the key to the treadmill is up high, but they climbed to get it), so all THREE girls get in the treadmill, Veronica in front at the controls, Lily in the middle and Megan in back, Veronica decided it wasn't going fast enough so she cranked up the speed to full blast! She and Lily were able to get off, but because Megan was in the back, she fell and got pretty banged up and burned by the tread. Moral to the story, mommy isn't trying to be mean by not letting me play on the exercise equipment, mommy is trying to protect me from getting hurt!

She's fine, but I do think she learned a very valuable lesson...

1 comment:

Val said...

ouch! not that you would ever say "i told you so" right?