Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy

We are so busy. Scott asked me last night on our way home from Jack's baseball game, "doesn't it feel like we're on the go all the time?" I just laughed, because it's so true. We are heading in to One week before Emily's wedding and the weekend and next week will be VERY busy getting ready to go. Here's our weekend run down:

Friday - Meet Cousin Erin in Castlerock to take her her dress for the wedding and to swim at her mom's pool, (thanks Aunt Debbie), Head back home to get Lily ready to cheer at the Sky Sox Baseball game, watch her cheer and watch the fireworks! Get home and pack lunches for hike and swimming tomorrow! It will be a busy, but fun day :)

Saturday - Meet our friends Rhett and Jeanne and their kiddo's to hike Helen Hunt Falls and then shoot over to prospect lake for a picnic and a swim. Go home, clean up, go to Ryan and Keely's for dinner. Again, a fun day, but VERY busy.

Sunday - Church, then for me, my friend Jeanne is taking me to a movie (Mamma Mia) during the afternoon and Scott is watching kids, and working on his motorcycle. WOW, not much for this day, but a nice relief from all the weekend activities!

Does this resemble anyone else's schedule? CRAZY Busy, never slow down kind of life??

5 comments:

David W. Davis said...

Am I the only one that does not know how to decipher this message?

Kelli said...

We are moving August 1st to Stillwater. I guess I assumed most people knew. We'll post all about it soon.

We can't read this post. It's just a bunch of symbols.

keeprunnin said...

HUH?

Val said...

how funny! i just saw your post and of course I can't read it :) I wonder if it is supposed to be a puzzle....

Val said...

ok......i got it.

I know about being busy! With 3 boys all doing sports and other activities, we sometimes feel like we are visitors at home. It can be tough, you have to just relish the quiet times.