Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Still Here

Ok, so it's pretty sad when you go to log into your blog so you can post, but you can't remember your password! Yep, I know I've been gone a while, BUT, I have been quite busy. I have so much to tell...I won't spoil it, I have to download pictures from my camera so I can tell the stories in color. All from Megan turning 7 (can you believe it's 7 already for my little tiny MEG??), to Emily's bridal shower (12 days and counting), then on the Horn Creek Family Camp and back home for VBS and Basketball camp, not to mention, living life, doing laundry, dishes and cleaning toilets! So, I will update soon with pictures and stories. We are having a fun summer and looking forward to Scott sister's (Emmy), wedding on August 2nd! So life is extremely busy for us Cathey's and I will update soon, until then here's a little "teaser" for you, this is Meg at her birthday party on the 4th of July. We had it at a spray park here in town..I'll be back soon I promise!


1 comment:

Val said...

I can't wait!!! I've been wondering where you were :)