Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet Lily

Happy Birthday to Lily! Today she turned 5! Mommy is having a hard time dealing with this. I no longer have any toddlers! My baby, is growing up, now will be going to school in less than a year...I'm so sad! Today was her day, she started off with a family tradition of special breakfast, here's what she "ordered"
Then she got her first gift of the day from Gram and Grandad! Her BIG Girl Bike, which she loved and rode all around in our Living Room!


We spent the day doing what she wanted, played candy land, went to chic-fil-a for lunch then on to the mall to get her ears pierced! She was super excited....here's before they were pierced...
AND here's right after they were pierced....
Before you tell me what a bad mom I am, she asked to have them done, it was not my idea, she was looking very forward to matching Mommy and Meg, but, after holding her breath for at least 5 minutes I'm sure, I asked her if she liked them and she said, "I want you to take them OUT!" Yep, she did, but Daddy came to the rescue, bought her some candy and we ended the night eating tacos and blowing out birthday candles...


She did go to sleep with the earrings still in! All in all it was a good day! Happy Birthday Sweet Lily!

3 comments:

Val said...

I cannot get past this mini Heather!!! It is shocking every time I see her sweet face ;)

The Laws said...

We wish we were there for her birthday. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Love you!

Jenn said...

How fun Lily and I have the same birthday!