Sunday, May 4, 2008


Celebrate!

On Thursday April 30th after a very sweet conversation with all three kids about God, Megan asked if she was a christian, I said "you tell me!" She said "I kind of am" Scott and I explained to her what the bible says about how you can KNOW you have Jesus in your heart and it was just as simple as a prayer to receive this awesome gift. She says "I want to pray RIGHT NOW!" It was SOO AWESOME! We all knelt as a family and I totally videoed because I didn't want to ever forget this moment! She prayed using her own words, the were so sweet and really heart felt! She received Jesus! That night was baskin robbins 31cent scoop night so we went and celebrated by getting Ice Cream! It just seemed appropriate to go out and celebrate! The next day, I asked her if she felt different and she said yes, I asked how and she said "yesterday I didn't feel God and today I do!" How profound!

1 comment:

ShellyAJ said...

Yeah Megan!!! Welcome to the Family of GOD!!!!!

We love you,
Skip, Shelly and Chase