Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun with Family

This past weekend we went to Texas to visit my mom. My cousin came up with her family from Corpus Cristi, TX, so we had a lot of cousins together. My niece and nephew came over and played too! It was such a fun weekend. We were able to visit with my brother and sister-in-law and my aunt and uncle from Lubbock too. We also had an opportunity to celebrate my mom's boyfriend Bob's birthday along with ALL the May birthday's in our family...Mine, Scott David's, Aubree's, Bob's, and Erika, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, so I'm sorry! Anyway, lots of pictures! Hope you enjoy. You can see how much fun the kids had together!
Megan and Elisabeth (left)
Lily and Hatti (Right)






We had so much fun! I'll post more pictures later of some of the adults! Gotta run for now, field day at school!










1 comment:

Viola Davis said...

I am so thankful that David & Kelli put a link to your blog on their blog. I love reading about your sweet little family.

Viola Davis