Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Things Kids "Say"

Jack, at 2 1/2 while potty training, was asking me with my hands full at Sonic, "get me this, get me that," I said "just a minute Jack, my hands are full, I'm not superwomen!" He looked at me quite surprised and said "oh, You're Not!"

Megan, singing "Awesome God" she sang, "He reins with Eleven Above!" (correct lyrics: He reigns in Heaven above)

Lily, at the table the other day she wanted a drink of what I was having because it was a treat, but she wasn't eating, so I told her I would be glad to give her a drink once she started eating. She proceeded to tell me I was hurting her feelings and I told her I was sorry she felt that way, but she still had to eat to have a drink, she then tells me "Mommy, your just breaking my heart!"

I LOVE IT!

No comments: