Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eleven Years


At the end of the week Scott and I celebrated 11 years of marriage! It was a busy weekend for us, with a relatives graduation from Law School, (Way to go BRAD!), but we still managed to squeeze in some time to celebrate. I'm still amazed at what God has done in our lives, in our marriage. It's been such a joy to share this life with my best friend. What more could you ask for? We have been through so much! The loss of grandparents, my dad, my uncle Jim, Jack's surgeries, weddings and more funerals, births of our children, miscarriages, etc. Through it all I am so glad you were the one standing by me! I am excited to continue this journey with you and see where God takes us, thank you for all you do for me and the kids, your an amazing Man and I am so proud to be your wife!

***Sorry it got mushy, but since Scott is probably one of the only people who reads my blog, it had to be done!!

6 comments:

David W. Davis said...

I read your blog. Thanks for the mushiness. Yuck! Just kidding. I am very happy for you and happy to be a part of both of your lives. Long live the Catheys.

David

Val said...

I read your blog and it made me cry too!

I love you guys and am so proud and happy for you....and I had a front row seat for the very beginning. It seems like yesterday :)

keeprunnin said...

Congrats!!! I'm reading too.

Greg Barnes said...

I read your blog today. Congrats on 11 years. Heather, you still look like when I met you. Your kiddos have grown up quite a bit since I last saw them. When is your next visit to Lubbock? What's on tap professionally for Scott? What activities are your children involved in?

Greg

natalie said...

congrats on 11 years my friends. and happy late birthday. i enjoyed the mush. love you guys.

Richardsons of HV said...

I was reading Corey's blog and found yours! We just drove through Colorado Springs on our way to Keystone and Jeffrey asked about how y'all were doing! Now I know!!! Your babies are so precious! I'm glad to know y'all are doing well!!!